Humble and talented

Blogosphere is a place where we get to connect with some amazing people, whom we would not have otherwise known. These connections lead to sharing of experiences, perspectives, sometimes heart to heart talks and learning from each other. The best thing is the chain of connection that develops with like minded people spanning across the globe.
Here I reblog this post in which Lynn, an amazing woman living in the Middle East, a mother of 9 kids, an excellent cook and a very active blogger decided to introduce me with her connections. Thank you so much Lynn. I need to learn the secret of such efficient multitasking from you.

23 thoughts on “Humble and talented

• February 21, 2016 at 9:38 pm

It was a lovely write-up about you, Somali! But nothing that you don’t deserve. You ARE outstanding!

• February 21, 2016 at 9:46 pm

He he Rakesh. Thank you for such generous comment. Here I am gloating in euphoria. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

• February 22, 2016 at 1:32 am

Continue gloating Somali! Great feeling to have a blogger friend say wonderful things about you. Nice!

• February 22, 2016 at 2:55 am

Nice to see people talking about you and your book. You must have really made an impact through your writes and interactions on the electronic page. This is also a very distinctive quality to influence people in one’s own favour.Yes, one thing is very sure that you do come across as a very kind, friendly, humble and knowledgeable blogger and writer. Pray you go places and accomplish much more in life.

• February 22, 2016 at 8:06 am

GC my dear friend. Humbled to read your views. There is a term Personal branding – they say interactions at every touch point add to your personal brand. May be I have been consciously or subconsciously following that approach, and I don’t regret as it has puts me in touch with all those who themselves have similar or better traits. πŸ™‚

• February 22, 2016 at 8:08 am

Btw thank you for your wishes. I am planning to go for a print copy of the book, with additions and alterations.

• February 22, 2016 at 5:01 am

Most deserving write up for you Somali, and so nicely summed up by Lynn. What i had in mind, she’s put on paper! Humble and talented. I’ll add diligent to it πŸ™‚ its been a pleasure knowing you. Best wishes

• February 22, 2016 at 8:11 am

Thanks a lot for your kind wishes Kamalji. I am fortunate to come across blogger friends like yourself from whom there’s a whole lot to learn.

• February 22, 2016 at 7:33 am

Adjectives galore as prefixes..
    Somali and so very well and truly deserving..
    Amazed too at this renarkable woman Lynn..great write up by a wonderful person about a gem in the blogging paradise

• February 22, 2016 at 8:27 am

Blogging paradise, gems looks like we all are in a fairy land. πŸ˜€ Check out Lynn’s posts where she writes about her life experiences. You will be amazed. Thank you Sunita.

• February 22, 2016 at 8:52 am

I totally endorse what Lynn has said about Somali. I enjoy reading her posts and haikus. I have had several stimulating discussions with her over mail and phone. Somali has also been kind enough to read my book while it was in progress. Not surprisingly, she is one of the people who feature on my dedication page. The book – A Dance with the Corporate Ton: Reflections of a Worker Ant – is now out and available on Amazon Kindle.

• February 23, 2016 at 12:29 am

I so agree Lynz is an amazing woman πŸ™‚ and I just do not know how she does what she does And you so deserve such great compliments πŸ™‚ And I am pleased she did so we could meet πŸ™‚

• February 24, 2016 at 8:48 am

Thanks a ton Sue for the kind words. I am very happy too to connect and read your posts which are both soothing and inspiring. πŸ™‚